Tutorial [教程] • DECEMBER 2014
If I changed my handphone can we still use LINE. That is the most frequent questions. The answer is "Yes". The most important thing you must remember to register your email address and remember your password.
Please see the following for a detailed guide on email registration.
You can register an email by doing the following. Please note that the steps may vary slightly depending on the device you are using.
1. Tap More on the main menu bar, or “…” at the top right for Windows Phone and BlackBerry users.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Accounts.
4. Tap Email Registration or Email Account Registration.
5. Enter your email address and password, and tap Email verification.
6. Enter the verification code received or tap the URL in the email.
7. Tap OK to finish email registration.
BlackBerry users will only need to perform steps 1 to 5.
If your mailer app launches after tapping Email verification or OK:
1. Tap OK on the popup.
2. Select a mailer app that uses the email address you wish to register.
3. Send the email. If you are unable to send blank emails, please enter “LINE” into the body text.
4. Tap OK after the email registration completes.
Once you entered your email and password on your new device you can enjoy all your previous line games. It will prompt you the old device account will be deleted and all your chat history, click ok to proceed.