Tutorial [教程] • 9 DECEMBER 2014
WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives and its free. It prompt me to update to the latest WinRAR Version and I did. After updating isearch.omiga-plus.com became my default browser.
Isearch.omiga-plus.com is a browser hijacker. It enters your system and modifies browser settings without your permission. Once is in your computer you need to delete isearch.omiga-plus.com as soon as you can.
If you are using Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open your Mozilla Firefox browser
Click the icon on the right top hand corner.
Go to "OPTIONS"
On the "HOME PAGE" - Type your favourite browser. For me I love Google Chrome.
2. Click the search provider icon on topClick Manage Search Engines and there will be a list of engines installed. Look for isearch.omiga-plus.com and remove it.
Browser: Mozilla Firefox - Successfully removed the isearch.omiga-plus.com
If you are using Internet Explorer
1. Look for "TOOLS" click on it.
2. Look for "MANAGE ADD ONS click on it.
3. Look for "SEARCH PROVIDERS" and look for isearch.omiga-plus.com and remove it.
4. After that go to "INTERNET OPTIONS" type www.google.com on your HOME PAGE.
If you are using Google Chrome
1. Go to "SETTINGS" look for "ON STARTUP" click on "SETPAGES" look for isearch.omiga-plus.com and remove it. Click the "x" to remove it.
2. Look for "APPEARANCE "click change type www.google.com/ onto your home button.
Once everything done - isearch.omiga-plus.com will no more be your default browser.